Thursday, November 27, 2008

Postscript

There is a postscript to this story of our year away with all its tears and excitement and stress and wonder.

Early in November Toby whisked me away to the Snowy Mountains to celebrate my 27th birthday. Keen readers may remember I was whisked away to Paris last year, for my 26th. I wasn't sure we'd be able to top that, but it turns out we did...

Yes, check out the bling on my left hand. (Ignoring Toby's windswept hair and the fact my head looks like a condom, of course. What can I say - it was bloody cold up on Mt Kosciusko.)Travelling can be horrendously trying on a relationship, I think we know this as well as anyone by now. It can also be the most magnificent way to grow together, to learn about being a team, and to create a shared story. It's us against the world now, officially. I know everyone likes a happy ending and I'm so glad I'm able to share this one.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not create a lot of comments, but i did a few searching and wound up here "Postscript".
And I actually do have some questions for you if you usually do not mind.
Could it be just me or does it give the impression like a
few of the remarks come across like they are left by brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional social
sites, I'd like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

my web site :: "nuclear energy"

Anonymous said...

It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Take a look at my page MintedPoker Bonus